Thursday, February 23, 2012

Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine


Hey everyone its me again! I am here today to tell you about Elf's Super Glossy Lip Shine with SPF 15 in it. I got mine in the shade Juiced Berry, this is a very sheer pink, it does not have any shimmer. It glides on my lips smooth but its sticky and thats what I don't like about it. It smells fine and the color is fine and it is Super Glossy like the name suggests but is it also super sticky. I might use it if I am going swimming or something because of the SPF in it but I would not use it for everyday because of the stickiness. I usually love Elf products but this one let me down. I was super excited to find it at my local grocery store on a rack and at only 1.00 I figured that I couldn't go wrong, but I did. :( Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment