Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Righteous Butter



Ok so this is my absolute favorite body butter, I have been obsessed with this latley, I got this for Christmas from one of my friends but I just started using it alot as I wanted to finish up my other body butter. This is Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter Body Butter. Its for very dry skin and says it helps hold hydration in, I think it does this because my legs have NEVER been smoother! It smells very floraly which I like alot. As I said I got this as a gift and I also got the Clean On Me body wash with it which I will review after I have used it, but since I got it as a gift I have no idea how much this costs but I do know she said she got it at Target, if your wanting to check it out. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment